How To Make Apple Tart Soap
Apple Tart Soap
What we need:
- 4oz. Clear, Unscented Glycerine Soap
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Soap
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Glycerine
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Fragrance Oil
- 2 Drops Red Food Color
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Melt soap in small pan over low heat or in a glass cup in the microwave.
- Add Liquid Soap and glycerine and stir gently but well.
- Add fragrance, colour and cinnamon.
- Stir and let stand a couple minutes, just enough to start to thicken so when you stir again the cinnamon will be more evenly distributed.
- Pour into molds.
- Allow to set completely (in or out of freezer).
- Wrap in plastic wrap or use cellophane candy bags.